Cliff Maunter began his career as a photojournalist for the Philadelphia Inquirer. He traveled the world photographing disadvantaged youth in faraway lands, climbed into dangerous caves deep under the earth, covered the life and politics of Governors and U.S. Presidents. After 15 years, he switched to being a wedding photographer serving both Philadelphia and New York.
Rich and Cliff discuss:
- Background of Cliff
- How he started in Wedding Photography?
- Understanding how to make people look Beautiful
- What is Cliff teaching at Photoshop World?
- What you learn from Cliffs classes and workshops?
- Does Cliff do location scouts?
- Challenges in the wedding industry
- Showing the Value of your work
- Giving great customer service
- What question Cliff asks of his brides?
- Benefits of Photoshop World
- Where can you find Cliff?
- Pamela and Vincent talk about:
What is Vincent up to?
How his new project started and where its going?
What were some of the challenges of his latest project?
What was his workflow like with the Air project?
What are the Golden Rules of storage backup?
Stressing backing up your work
What piece of gear accessory is a current favorite right now?
Parting advice to new photographers
Where can you find Vincent?