Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today we chat with Chicago-based portrait photographer Andrew Michaels about building his business during these challenging times. Get ready to be inspired!
All images © copyright Andrew Michaels / State Street Photo Studio / AMS Media 2020 – All Rights Reserved
- How Andrew got started in his photography career
- Putting his dream on hold due to the pandemic
- The importance of special projects and giving back to the community
- His guest post about his special project “Familiar Faces” on SkipCohenUniversity.com
- Networking and the benefits of the ClickCon conference
- How he’s built his photography business over time
- Any advice for photographers just starting out
You can find Andrew at:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!