Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level.
Today, we chat with photographer and educator Suzette Allen! We discuss Suzette’s journey of overcoming a horrific accident and building the life of her dreams.
Topics we discuss:
- How Suzette got started in photography
- How a freak accident affected the rest of her life
- The process of physically healing her body
- The long process of healing her brain injury
- How she got got back into photography
- How photography helped her journey along the way
- Lessons learned from her accident, and how they help her today
- Milestones in her journey
Be sure to check out Platypod®, the world’s most compact tripod! Browse their holiday specials here.
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!