Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level. Today we chat with fine art photographer Gareth Rockliffe!
- How Gareth got his start as a photographer
- What it means to live life in the “P mode,” and why that can be limiting
- Ways to avoid burnout and get out of a rut
- Why it’s important to have personal projects, and how this can benefit you
- Why it’s important to be willing to explore types of photography outside of your genre
- Spirituality as it relates to photography
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Gareth can be found at:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share this podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.