Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level, brought to you by Platypod, Photofocus and Skip Cohen University. Today we chat with the dynamic duo, Bobbi Lane and Lee Varis!
- Their background and how they got started in the photography industry
- How they survived the pandemic
- The importance of continuing education
- What photographers need to do to get their business back on track
- The challenges of working with a spouse
- Future educational programs they have coming up
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Images copyright © Bobbi Lane
Check out Platypod.com, the world’s most compact tripod for photographers!
You can find Bobbi Lane and Lee Varis at:
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Share this podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.