Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today, we chat with pro photographer, trainer, and podcaster Larry Becker about how to look (and sound!) your best when on camera.
- How Larry got his start in the industry
- His new book, “Great On Camera”
- Practical tips to get better audio
- Why eye contact is so important when creating video
- Lighting tips you can immediately use when creating video
- Wardrobe tips
- Equipment recommendations
- Tips on connecting with your audience while recording
- Tips on building your audience
- Advice for those new to creating video
Larry can also be found at https://larrybecker.tv/
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!