Thanks for all the great questions you’ve been sending in to the Photofocus podcast. This week Rich Harrington and Levi Sim tackle some great topics to help photographers. Remember, you can post those questions via Twitter with the #pfqa or send us a note here at Photofocus.
The music in our podcast comes from the cool folks over at SongFreedom, be sure to check them out!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/187816174″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”175″ iframe=”true” /]
Rich Harrington & Levi Sim
- Levis Background and how referrals work for him
- “Do I REALLY need to understand the exposure triangle?”
- The Basic Beginners Guide to Photography Light & Exposure
- What is the exposure triangle?
- Aperture, Exposure, ISO, shutter speed and how your sensor works and how they all work with each other
- “When will my camera be supported? i.e. raw support in my editing programs”
- Keeping up to date on raw labs.adobe.com
- “What should I look for when putting together a light kit?”
- Theuse of umbrellas
- General rules for knowing what size of light to use
- Long term timelapse with http://photosentinel.com/
- “How would you tackle restoring old photos?”
“What is the best way to remove flicker from a timelapse?”
- Where to find Levi?