- Marco takes a closer look at the partially overlooked Fujifilm X70 compact camera. Does it offer more camera than you may think?
- Scott shares his first hand experiences from WPPI camera show in Las Vegas. He played with the new Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f4-6.3 lens, the new Sigma sd Quattro H, the Leica SL with the new Leica APO-Vario-Elmar-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 and shares his initial impressions about them.
- A quick look at the new Nikon DL 18-50, DL 24-85 and DL 24-500 premium compact cameras.
- Fujifilm shared some info on their current and future products.
- Scott breaks some big news about his experience and future with the Fuji XF 100-400mm R LM OIS WR f4-5.6 lens
- Scott also tested a few expensive leather camera straps from Photocircle and 4V design.
- Marco and Scott go a bit into detail about the Fuji X-Pro 2 and their first experiences after a few weeks of real world usage with it.
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes. We would also love to get your feedback. Is there anything that you want us to cover on the show in the future? And we would appreciate if you could take a short moment to rate or to post a quick review on iTunes for us.
About this show:
On the monthly #Mirrorless episode of the Photofocus podcast Scott and Marco will discuss the news from the mirrorless camera world related to innovations, trends, gear and accessories. And they will introduce mirrorless camera manufacturers by interviewing the respective managers of those manufacturers. And they invite pro photographers who make their living working with mirrorless cameras to share some tips and tricks on their workflow.