Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today, we chat with portrait photographer Kay Eskridge. Kay shares how she’s staying relevant as a photographer during these unusual times, as well as how she’s keeping a positive mindset and making plans for the future.
- How Kay got started
- How she maintains a healthy mindset during the pandemic
- Staying relevant
- How she’s keeping in touch with clients
- How she’s offering new products to her clients from her archives
- How she’s pivoted during the pandemic
- What we can do coming out of this pandemic
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Kay can also be found at
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!