This week’s podcast interviews photographers Mark Morrow and Matt Kloskowski. Mark is a landscape photographer and writer for Photofocus. Matt is the newly appointed VP of Photography at onOne and you may know him from his many books and workshops.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/178623823″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”175″ iframe=”true” /]
Mark Morrow is an active professional photographer based in Roanoke, Virginia, currently specializing in real estate, fine art landscape and architectural projects. Always an avid student of the craft, he enjoys sharing insight and inspiration with amateurs and aspiring professionals as a contributing author with Photofocus.com.
Vanelli and Mark discuss:
- Who inspired Mark into Photography?
- How long has Mark been in photography?
- Marks background
- What was Photoshops inspiration
- What resources helped Mark getting off the ground?
- Being realistic
- How Mark approaches his photography?
- Who has helped both Mark and Vanelli in learning?
- Research and pay your dues
- Don’t make excuses for bad work
Matt Kloskowski is the new Vice-President of Photography for onOne. He was formerly with KelbyOne and is a well known educator and author as well as landscape photographer.
Rich and Matt discuss:
- What is Matts background and whats hes now doing?
- Whats his new job?
- Whats in a name change?
- Being an educator
- Using onOne
- You have a look
- Who Matt hopes to be with onOne
- Preset/Effects talk
- Your Photo Your Look
- Using Effects to be unique
- Going back to past images
- Going beyond the preset
- Advice to new users on what tools to use
- Favorite gadgets
- Where to find Matt?