Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers to bring their businesses to the next level!
We discuss in detail:
- How being diverse in your photography skillset can be a strong asset, and how it can actually enrich your work
- The multiple types of photography that goes into a single wedding gig
- The important role that networking plays in the success of your photography business
- The role that constant education plays in the development of every photographer
- How business and marketing skills are instrumental in a successful photography business
- How PhotoShelter plays a role in how Bob presents his work
- How Bob is selling his fine art
You can find Bob at:
Start your 14 Day FREE trial of PhotoShelter, plus 20% off a Standard or Pro Account for a year. Use the coupon code PHOTOFOCUS20
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage their photos – from delivering, storing, selling, sharing – all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work. They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
- PhotoShelter Blog
- PhotoShelter on Twitter
- PhotoShelter on Facebook
- PhotoShelter on Instagram Stories
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.
Latest posts by Chamira Young (see all)
- Beyond Technique Podcast with Jay Watson | Photofocus Podcast July 18, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- The Mind Your Own Business Podcast with Rudy Guttosch | Photofocus Podcast July 13, 2018 - July 13, 2018
- The Mind Your Own Business Podcast with Cindy Harter | Photofocus Podcast Bonus Episode! - July 4, 2018