In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with photographer and educator Scott Kelby.
We discuss in detail:
- Scott’s beginnings in sports photography
- getting images right in camera from the very beginning
- the danger of haphazardly saying “I’ll fix it in Photoshop”
- the art of “anticipation” and research in sports photography
- the two secrets of sports photography
- automotive photography
- finding momentum in your passion for photography
- the role of finding your own style
- the benefits of collaborating with a team, especially when you’re in need of creative vision
- the in’s and out’s of a successful fashion photography photo shoot
- Photowalks, community, and charity
- the value of relationship-building and face-to-face contact
You can find Scott at:
Enhance your revenue stream: sign up for Adobe Stock and submit your video content!
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Reach out!
- @SkipCohen on Twitter and Facebook
- [email protected]
- Chamira Young: [email protected]
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.