Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers to bring their businesses to the next level!
We discuss in detail:
- How being diverse in your photography skillset can be a strong asset, and how it can actually enrich your work
- The multiple types of photography that goes into a single wedding gig
- The important role that networking plays in the success of your photography business
- The role that constant education plays in the development of every photographer
- How business and marketing skills are instrumental in a successful photography business
- How PhotoShelter plays a role in how Bob presents his work
- How Bob is selling his fine art
You can find Bob at:
Start your 14 Day FREE trial of PhotoShelter, plus 20% off a Standard or Pro Account for a year. Use the coupon code PHOTOFOCUS20
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage their photos – from delivering, storing, selling, sharing – all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work. They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
- PhotoShelter Blog
- PhotoShelter on Twitter
- PhotoShelter on Facebook
- PhotoShelter on Instagram Stories
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.
Latest posts by Chamira Young (see all)
- Mind Your Own Business Podcast with Michele Celentano | Photofocus Podcast March 8, 2019 - March 8, 2019
- Beyond Technique Podcast with Sally Blood | Photofocus Podcast February 20, 2019 - February 20, 2019
- Mind Your Own Business Podcast with Brent Watkins | Photofocus Podcast February 8, 2019 - February 8, 2019