Want to learn how to amplify your video production skills through software like After Effects and Final Cut Pro X? Check out this free sneak preview of Post|Production World Online, starting today. You’ll get a glimpse at what you can expect from the Post|Production World Online conference, happening May 17-19, 2020.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- 1:30 p.m. ET – Get Results with After Effects Content-Aware Fill, with Richard Harrington
- 2:15 p.m. ET – Super-Charge Your After Effects Workflow with Master Properties, with Kyle Hamrick
Thursday, May 14, 2020
- 1:30 p.m. ET – Video Production: Wireless Connectivity On Set, with Gary Adcock
- 2:15 p.m. ET – 360° Video in Final Cut Pro X, with Nick Harauz
Friday, May 15, 2020
- 1:30 p.m. ET – Data-Driven Graphics in After Effects, with Chris Converse
- 2:15 p.m. ET – Understanding and Mastering Light, with Kevin Ames
Save BIG on Post|Production World Online!
Photofocus and Creative COW have teamed up with NAB Show and Future Media Conferences for the first Post|Production World Online!
Post|Production World is the world’s leading training conference, with over 100 sessions for production and post-production professionals, content creators, designers, TV, film & video editors, producers, directors, motion graphics and online video specialists.
Plus, hear from some amazing keynote speakers, including Lawrence Sher and Geoff Haley from the movie “Joker,” and Maryann Brandon from “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
Experience three days of training — usually $1374 — for just $289 when you use the code THINKTAP10 at checkout. Click here to learn more and secure your pass.