In this free webinar, you’ll learn how to create HDR image that look natural and not over-processed. It’s perfect for all photographers (even if you shoot only a single exposure).
In this hangout we’ll explore how to use high dynamic range shooting and developing techniques to create natural looking photos. This is perfect for shooting real estate, product photography, and landscapes. If you think you hate HDR (but love those shadow and highlight sliders) then this workshop is perfect for you. Don’t miss this free event.
- Improve contrast and details
- Show the entire dynamic range of the scene
- Avoid halos and over-saturated colors
- Get your photos noticed for the right reasons.
This HDR hangout features Ron Pepper and Dave Wilson who both shoot professionally for a wide range of clients. This event is totally free to attend thanks to the folks at HDRSoft. We’ll be giving away a copy of Photomatix Pro during the event.
When: Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 3:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm PT
Where: Visit this page to sign up. You must be present to win.
Why: To learn how to get the most detail out of your photos. Plus you can win an some awesome prize.
To learn more about how Google Hangouts work, click here.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- First look: Lume Cube Air VC for Smartphones & Tablets - January 25, 2019
- Creating custom black-and-white effects with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 17, 2018
- Refining a hue/saturation adjustment layer with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 10, 2018