In this episode:
Photojournalist Rick Friedman talks about:
- His career that involved photographing every US Presidential campaign since Jimmy Carter
- How his Photojournalist days influence his portrait sessions.
- How to nail your exposure.
- Pitfalls of “Chimping”.
- Tips to control overshooting
- How to expose for the element you can’t control.
Total time 21m:55s starting at 2m:00s
International Wedding Photographer Peter Treadway talks about:
- Why he likes focusing only on weddings.
- How international clients find him.
- Strategies for coping while away from family.
- The pitfalls of being a traveling photographer.
- Tips to becoming a traveling photographer.
- How he and his good friend and partner parted ways.
Total time 19m:17s starting at 24m:11s