In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with Reid Callanan about the importance of photography education.
- The role and importance of hands-on photography education
- Tips for sustaining a business long term, through varying trends, economies and recessions
- The role of having a personal vision in your body of work
- The importance of consistency
- Stories of celebrities that have attended his workshops
- The most common struggles of his students
- Advice for any photographers wanting to break into photography and especially find their personal vision
Reid Callanan and Santa Fe Workshops can be found at:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share this podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.