This week we catch up with two great photographers. First up is Photoshop legend and best-selling author Scott Kelby. Then we talk to street photographer and Fuji expert Valerie Jardin.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/225576680″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”175″ iframe=”true” /]
Scott Kelby is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original Photoshop Guy, is the Cofounder and CEO of Kelby Media Group, the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine and Light It Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology books.
Vanelli and Scott Kelby talk about
- What does Scott teach in his new tour?
- What are the classes like?
- How he prepped for his new tour?
- What is a tip from Scotts secret sauce?
- What really makes a photograph?
- Seven point system in Lightroom
- Tips on lighting on a budget
- What goes into his Photo recipe?
- What got Scott back into Photography?
- What is a Photowalk?
- What is Scotts go to lens?
- What does the Photowalk help to support?
- Where can you sign up for World Wide Photowalk?
- How can you support the Orphanage?
- How Scott learns and gets better at his photos?
- What is new with Scott?
- Making connections and how that helps you as a photographer
Valerie Jardin lives and breathes in pixels! Photography is more than her passion, it’s an obsession, almost an addiction. When she’s not shooting or writing, she spends time teaching the craft during photo workshops all over the world! She is also an official X Photographer for Fujifilm USA.
Levi Sim and Valerie Jardin discuss
- Who is Valerie Jardin?
- What does she have coming up and where is she from?
- What she challenges herself with family time?
- Does she monetize her street photography?
- Who does she shoot for?
- What is a good tip for traveling?
- What she now shoots on and why?
- Why shooting on a fixed lens is faster?
- Tips on why and how to shoot back and white
- What podcast does Valerie host?
- Where can we find Valerie?