Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level, brought to you by Platypod, Photofocus and Skip Cohen University. Today we chat with fine art portrait photographers Tim and Beverly Walden.
- How they each got started in the photography industry
- The things photographers need to be doing the most right now.
- Getting out of analysis paralysis
- What kept them going through the pandemic
- Their mentoring programs
- How they sell the experience vs just the print
- The secret ingredients to working together as a couple for decades
- The role and importance of education
- Advice for photographers just starting out today
Check out Platypod.com, the world’s most compact tripod for photographers!
You can find Tim and Beverly at:
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Share this podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.