Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level!
Today, we chat with photographers and creative artists Charles and Jennifer Maring! They share their journey, and how we can all grow as creative artists when we step outside of our comfort zone.
In particular, we cover:
- Their background and how they got started
- The things they’ve done to change the focus of their business
- How they have become diverse outside of photography
- How they come up with ideas
- How Together in Style came about
- The challenges they face
- What they’re doing during the pandemic
- How they foster creativity during this time
- Tips to grow outside of your comfort zone
- Their dynamic as a couple getting through the pandemic
- Advice for photographers starting out
They can be found at:
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!