- Marco’s first impressions looking at a preproduction Fujifilm X-Pro 2
- Scott’s first impressions on his new FUJINON XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR tele zoom lens
- The new Olympus PEN-F retro micro 4/3 camera
A look at the first sample photos from the Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm 1:4.0 IS PRO lens
A discussion why someone would switch from a DSLR to a mirrorless camera
- Some advantages of mirrorless cameras
- Some disadvantages of mirrorless cameras
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes. We would also love to get your feedback. Is there anything that you want us to cover on the show in the future? And we would appreciate if you could take a short moment to rate or to post a quick review on iTunes for us.
About this show:
On the monthly #Mirrorless episode of the Photofocus podcast Scott and Marco will discuss the news from the mirrorless camera world related to innovations, trends, gear and accessories. And they will introduce mirrorless camera manufacturers by interviewing the respective managers of those manufacturers. And they invite pro photographers who make their living working with mirrorless cameras to share some tips and tricks on their workflow.