Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level, brought to you by Platypod, Photofocus and Skip Cohen University. Today we chat with photographer Levi Sim about how relationship building and being helpful has moved his photography forward.
All images copyright Levi Sim
Check out Platypod’s new Ultra Commercial Twin Pack!
- How Levi got started in his photography career
- The importance of being helpful and having a thick skin as you build your photography business
- The other elements of running a business besides taking photos
- What’s a typical day for Levi looks like
- How Levi is using Platypod’s Ultra Twin Pack
- The most important lessons Levi has learned over his career
- The role of relationship building
- Advice for photographers just getting started
Levi can be found at:
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.