Skip to content

Instagram

Making contacts to get started in professional photography
Mobile Mondays: Getting inspired from Instagram Saves
Video requirements for social media
Making an Instagram grid with Photoshop
Planoly, every Instagram users dream app
A life without Instagram likes: How it will affect 2020
Say thank you to your photography clients
Weekly Wrap-Up: December 8-14, 2019
How to take good Instagram photos: Secret professional tips
No, Instagram isn’t about to use your photos against you
Photography Marketing: A world without likes
Guide to Facebook Ads, part eight: Instagram ads

More posts

miller_robin_sbg_P1337164

Say thank you to your photography clients

Sound Bites Grill in Sedona is great long-term client. I have been creating their advertising and marketing images since before they opened their doors about seven years ago. When you have a customer such as this it’s always good to

Read More
wrapup-121419

Weekly Wrap-Up: December 8-14, 2019

After a week full of Black Friday and other holiday deals, we kicked off December with some great content to enhance your photography this winter! With the holiday season officially underway, Julie Powell kicked off this week by showing us

Read More
mktg-050619

Photography Marketing: A world without likes

At Facebook’s F8 developer conference last week, the company confirmed what had been rumored the past few weeks. Instagram “Likes” may very well be going by the wayside. That’s right — like counts on Instagram photos, as well as views

Read More
remembering-2018

Remembering 2018

With the new year just hours away, we thought it’d be fun to recap 2018. Between covering the full-frame mirrorless trends, photography conferences like WPPI and PhotoPlus, reviewing the latest camera gear and helping you with camera and post-processing techniques,

Read More
mktg-knowyourplatform

Photography Marketing: Know your platform

As photographers, we spend a lot of time sharing our images and trying to market ourselves on social media. It’s no secret that we spend about 20% of our time actually photographing, while the other 80% is spent on our

Read More
jmls8913-edit-e14519496852421

Commonly misunderstood photo words

I took the time to read comments on this site, as well as a few other sites, and found that there are some terms that need some clarification for use in the photo world. Some are quite comical, and some

Read More
Stretching and Roving Keyframes

Stretching and roving keyframes

If you have keyframed multiple layers in After Effects and need to change the duration of the animated segments, you can use the stretch keyframes method to avoid individual keyframe adjustment. Simply highlight the beginning and ending keyframes on the

Read More
Snow Street Photography! - youtube

Quick tips for winter street photography

This year, many photographers won’t be able to head to the countryside to shoot gorgeous winter landscapes. However, that doesn’t mean they can’t hit the streets to document the beauty of cities blanketed in snow. It will definitely be challenging

Read More

Want more updates?

Enter to win a camera of your choice and get a free photo toolbox!

It’s our birthday, and we want to celebrate with you! Check out our 21st birthday contest and enter to win a new camera, Drobo 8D, X-Rite calibration tools, Xpozer prints, Skylum software and more!

Later this month, we’re giving away a HUGE grand prize that includes a camera of your choice, Skylum software, a Drobo 8D, Xpozer prints and more!