VP of Product Management for Skylum Software, Rich Harrington unlocks secrets for creating truly astounding results using Aurora HDR as a plugin for Photoshop and Lightroom.
Register now for the information-packed webinar.
Rich takes participants in this webinar beyond shoving sliders and explores the hows and whys of Aurora HDR for improving photographs and extending the dynamic range of individual images or on HDR brackets.
- Dynamic Range explained
- How Aurora runs as a Plugin within Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Built-In Methods within Aurora
- How Aurora pushes High Dynamic Range further
Skylum’s Senior Education Manager presents a tour of information and resources for learning more about using Aurora and making wonderfully improved photographs.
Save on Aurora HDR 2019
Latest posts by Photofocus Team (see all)
- The Enthusiast’s Guide to Composition: Consider the rule of thirds - May 17, 2019
- Get started with animal photography in the wild - May 17, 2019
- Question of the Week: How do you mount your camera to your tripod? - May 11, 2019