In this free webinar, you’ll learn the essential skills to make your images stand out and look their best.
Do you want to make your images pop? Learn how to make your images really jump off the page in Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Remove lens distortion and vignettes
- Sharpen to add detail
- Reduce noise to remove distractions
- Add Depth to improve contrast
- Use Vibrancy to pop colors
In this workshop will explore a complete workflow of processing your images using Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom plus the Perfectly Clear plug-in. You’ll learn a complete workflow to get your best looking images (even taking advantage of batch processing).
This event is totally free to attend thanks to the folks at Perfectly Clear. We’ll be giving away a copy of the plugins during the event.
When: Monday, November 30, 2015 at 7:00 pm ET | 4:00 pm PT
Where: Visit this page to sign up. You must be present to win.
Why: To learn how to get the most out of Photoshop, Lightroom, and Perfectly Clear. Plus you can win an some awesome prize.
To learn more about how Google Hangouts work, click here.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Virtual Tours: Publishing VR video with YouTube - May 28, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Publishing VR and 360˚ content to Facebook - May 25, 2019
- Virtual Tours: Fixing and cleaning stitching errors - May 20, 2019