In this episode: I had a chance to interview Stock Photographer Guru, Adobe Stock Contributor Evangelist and incredible Photographer Mat Hayward.Mat shares his insight into stock photography. Topics: What stock photography is The benefits of becoming an Adobe Stock contributor How to become a contributor What images are best to help you get started We like to hear from you!
In this episode:
I had a chance to interview Stock Photographer Guru, Adobe Stock Contributor Evangelist — and incredible photographer — Mat Hayward. Mat shares his insight into stock photography.
- What stock photography is
- The benefits of becoming an Adobe Stock contributor
- How to become a contributor
- What images are best to help you get started
We like to hear from you!
Here’s your chance to interact with the team by leaving a follow-up question in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest host on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to Vanelli at [email protected] with the subject line of INFOCUS INTERVIEW IDEA. Write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Open, process and manage images using Luminar’s Quick Edit command - June 14, 2019
- The difference between cloud storage and cloud backup - June 13, 2019
- The InFocus Interview Show with Ben Haley | Photofocus Podcast June 7, 2019 - June 7, 2019