Photofocus Q&A with Robert Vanelli
Rich Harrington catches up with photographer Robert Vanelli (aka V). After a successful career as a three time Triple Crown Karate champion, Robert Vanelli turned his attention to teaching. As an educator for over 30 years, Vanelli has created several photography and digital workflow programs including a special program, Click for Kids.
Rich and Vanelli talk about:
- Why should you put my Lightroom catalog on an SSD or separate drive?
- Tips for shooting large-sized items or rooms?
- When should you register your photos?
- Why stay with your favorite editing program and when do you need to change and upgrade?
- Adobe workflow tips
- Should you watermark your images?
- New software tools
- Where to find Vanelli?