Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers to bring their businesses to the next level. Today we chat with travel photographer Jeremy Horner.
We discuss in detail:
- Relationship building and interacting with people
- The role of books and publishing in his business
- Advice to new photographers
- The importance of following your passion and looking inside yourself
- Tips for successful street photography
- The process of building trust with the people you photograph
- The learning process involved with travel photography
- How stock and travel photography have changed over time
- How PhotoShelter helps with Jeremy’s business
- Photography as a great “equalizer”
- The trap many photographers fall into when they first start out
- Advice for photographers wanting to break into travel photography
You can find Jeremy at:
Start your 14 Day FREE trial of PhotoShelter, plus 20% off a Standard or Pro Account for a year. Use the coupon code PHOTOFOCUS20
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage their photos – from delivering, storing, selling, sharing – all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work. They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
- PhotoShelter Blog
- PhotoShelter on Twitter
- PhotoShelter on Facebook
- PhotoShelter on Instagram Stories
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.