[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/363352187″ params=”color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”300″ iframe=”true” /]
Levi Sim sits down with Julio Cortez who is an Associated Press photographer
- How does Associated Press photos work?
- Getting paid?
- What is the Dollar Rule?
- What is Julio’s speciality?
- What’s Julio’s gear set up?
- Workflow when out in the feild
- Where to find Julio?
Next Levi sits down with Mike Goldner from Astisan HD
- Who is Mike Goldner?
- Difference between labs
- Lighting and how it’s affecting your prints
- Why your prints look different from your screen?
- Printer differences
- Color Space talk
- UV light exposure and what it does to your prints and how to combat it
- What’s an acrylic print?
- Putting prints into your environment