While many have heard of (or even tried) HDR, chances are we’re not making the most of the process – in fact we’re likely overdoing it. To help you learn more, we’ve lined up a top expert for an interactive discussion and webinar.
To learn more about how Google Hangouts work, click here.
Mastering HDR & Photomatix Pro with Ron Pepper
Thursday, April 9 at 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST
For those interested in learning more about the High Dynamic Range shooting and processing technique, you’re invited to join us next Thursday, April 9 at 10:30am PST for a Live Google Hangout and a deeper dive into the many benefits this useful technique has to offer creatives of all levels.
You can register for free here SIGN UP.
Some of the topics we’ll be covering include:
- Single image exposure fusion vs. Bracketing exposure
- Workflow tips for both Lightroom and Bridge
- Tips for applying Noise Reduction & Lens Correction
- Understanding file types and bit depths
- Harnessing a batch-edit workflow
Please feel free to submit any HDR-related questions of your own in the comments section below, or via our / Google+ groups and we’ll do our best to provide an answer on-air.
We’ll be giving one Steadsnap Camera-Strap-Tripod Adapter away to two randomly selected attendees along the way, so be sure to join us LIVE for a chance to win.
- When: Thursday, April 9 / 10:30am PST
- Where: Google+ & This Post (Live streaming in the video below)