Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers to bring their businesses to the next level. In today’s episode we chat with sports photographer Brad Mangin.
- How Brad got started in sports photography
- Lessons learned from the great icons
- Paying dues and working hard
- The role of relationship building
- The challenges of being a sports photographer today
- Jumping on trends
- The role of PhotoShelter in his business, especially with his massive archive of images
- Advice for photographers who want to break into sports photography
- The importance of learning lighting
You can find Brad at:
- Manginphotography.com: Brad’s portfolio website
- Manginphotography.net: Brad’s blog
- Instagram: @Bmangin
- Twitter: @BradMangin
Start your 14 Day FREE trial of PhotoShelter, plus 20% off a Standard or Pro Account for a year. Use the coupon code PHOTOFOCUS20
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage their photos – from delivering, storing, selling, sharing – all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work. They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
- PhotoShelter Blog
- PhotoShelter on Twitter
- PhotoShelter on Facebook
- PhotoShelter on Instagram Stories
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.