When processing photos in Lightroom’s Develop module, if you want to apply a preset you are only able to apply the preset to one file at a time. Sure, you can sync the files, but that one extra step can be a nuisance if you would like to simply use a preset. Thankfully, there is a very easy workaround by using the Quick Develop panel in the Library module!
Note: Click on each image to view larger.
- First, make sure that you have a preset ready to go. You can either create one in the Develop module, or download a preset online (here are some free presets to get you started). For this example I will be using a preset which will apply the Fuji Monochrome calibration to all of my images.
- Next, go into the Library module and access the files you want to apply the preset to. Then, press G to go into Grid view.
- Select all of the files so that they are highlighted.
- Now, using the Quick Develop panel, select your preset from the “Saved Preset” list.
- After a few moments your highlighted photos will now have that preset applied!