Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives.
Today, we chat with wedding photographer and educator Vanessas Joy. Join us as we discuss setting client expectations, relationship building and more!
- How Vanessa got started in her career, and how she gained valuable knowledge
- Trends in education and the areas photographers struggle the most
- What products are hot with clients
- How she utilizes relationship building in her photography business
- The useful, practical secrets to posing large groups quickly
- How to make your photography business stand the test of time
- The role of client education and managing client expectations
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Vanessa can be found at:
- Check out Vanessa’s FREE Posing Inspiration Guide
- Check out Canon’s 1DXIII Video
- Preorder Vanessa’s new book: The Off Camera Flash Handbook
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!