Welcome to the Mind Your Own Business Podcast! Today we chat with advertising photographer Nick Vedros.
- How Nick got his start in photography
- How he capitalized on a rare opportunity to get his work out to the public
- Pushing the envelope on creativity and relationships
- Designing his career around the lifestyle that he wanted
- Working with an ad agency
- How the work of Gary Larson and Norman Rockwell influenced his work
- The role of storytelling in his body of work
- How Nick incorporates fun into his photo concepts
- The process of building a “super studio” and built a name nationally
- Building relationships with advertising companies
- Nick’s advice for photographers who want to break into advertising photography
- How to look for openings in the market you can capitalize on
You can find Nick at:
- Vedros.com: Nick’s portfolio site
- @vedros on Instagram
- @Vedrosphotography on Facebook
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.