Welcome to the Mind Your Own Business Podcast! Today we chat with commercial and portrait photographer Bobbi Lane!
- How Bobbi got her start in photography
- How she constantly changes with technology to make her business more enjoyable.
- Why practice is so important in her business
- The latest trends photographers struggle with
- The element of preparing for each and every photo shoot
- The concept of practicing creativity, as opposed for waiting for it to strike
- The importance of knowing how to run your business, and how that can set you apart
- Why it’s important to put yourself in your client’s shoes during a photo session
- The role of people skills when dealing with clients
- The toughest portrait she’s ever had to shoot
- Advice for new photographers who want to start their own photography business
You can find Bobbi at:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.