Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today, we chat with newborn photographer Kelly Brown about the process of building trust with her clients and more!
- How Kelly got started as a photographer
- How Kelly builds trust with both the mom and children during a portrait session
- The challenges of newborn photography
- How her unique studio impacts her community
- Areas new newborn photographers struggle with and need the most help
- The impact of the pandemic on her business in Brisbane, Australia
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Kelly can be found at: KellyBrown.com.au
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!