Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today, we chat with Glen Clark. Glen discusses ways to get your foot in the door with companies for sponsorship opportunities. You don’t want to miss this!
- How Glen got started in the photography industry
- How to begin the process of forming relationships with companies in order get sponsorships
- Tips for building your skillset and doing your homework
- Tips for building your brand
- How speaking skills can ultimately help your long term goals
- How to make the most out of networking at conferences
- Why it’s important to give a company a reason to want to form a sponsorship relationship with you
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Glen can be found at @GlenAClark on social media
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!