Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level.
Today, we chat with Don Prentice, co-founder of Phototexting.com! We discuss how relationship building relates to every photographer’s business, and the ways communication is changing.
Other topics include:
- Don’s history and experience in the industry
- Why texting is so important for photographers as they communicate with their clients
- Interesting stats that offer insights into how people communicate
- How photographers can easily begin using a toll-free number in their business
- How PhotoTexting’s Senior Rep Program can help photographers get more senior high school clients
- The design and ease of setting up Phototexting, as well as their concierge service.
- The many ways Phototexting’s tools can help photographers easily and automatically keep in touch with their clients
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Be sure to check out Platypod®, the world’s most compact tripod and sign up for their new Gooseneck. Also, learn more about their contest “Tight Spaces” here!
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!