Are you looking to have more organized shoots? Well scouting your locations in advance is a big help as it lets you plan for what gear to bring and where to shoot. But keeping all those notes and pictures organized can be a problem.
Panascout from Panavision (makers of motion picture cameras) makes it easy. You can now capture photos of your locations and annotate them quickly with extra info.
- Record video or photos with metadata on image and in file metadata
- Display Date / Time on image
- Display GPS coordinates on image
- Display Compass direction on image
- Display Sunrise/Sunset on image
- Display Focal Length on image
- Display Aspect Ratio on image
- PANAFRAME (2.40, 1.85, 1.78, 1.33, Custom) to simulate film and video aspect ratios
- Set focal length with zoom controls or prime lenses set
Afterwards you can also keep your images easily organized by adding voice and text notes and even grouping images by job or client. This makes it easy to store your best locations on your phone or tablet. The app is free for the basic version and available for iOS, Android, and Windows. There are in-app purchases for extra features. Highly recommended.