In this episode, we chat with Lori Nordstrom about promoting your photography business. Specifically, we chat about:
- The importance of doing your research before reaching out to prospective clients
- The concept of “owning your zipcode”
- Picking up the phone for reaching out to businesses
- Using emails to reach out to individuals
- Building your network and making lists
- The timeline of putting on a promotion for your photography business
- Throwing special portrait parties and the process of upselling afterwards
- The concept of cause-related marketing, as well as giving back to your community
- Planning your charitable marketing campaigns to make a profit — which allows you to give more
Check out Lori’s 20 Marketing Ideas (free!) Ebook:
You can find Lori at:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.