In this episode, we chat with celebrity fashion and beauty photographer Matthew Jordan Smith about:
- How making connections brings lifelong clients
- The importance of relationship building
- Doing your homework and preparing prior to the photo shoot
- Doing your research and knowing your client
- The convergence of various hard and soft skills
- The importance of being versatile
- The importance of having personal/special projects
- “You’ve got to shoot to feed your soul.”
- The role of continuously educating yourself as a photographer
- Matthew Jordan Smith on Instagram
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.