Thanks for all the great questions you’ve been sending in to the Photofocus podcast. This week we’re joined by guru and Photofocus contributor Nicole S. Young (nicolesy). Rich and Nicole tackle some great topics to help photographers.
The music in our podcast comes from the cool folks over at SongFreedom, be sure to check them out!
Rich Harrington & Nicole S. Young
- Welcome to the Show
- Making edits
- Deciding which photos to keep
- Travel gear advice
- Check out new photo classes on lynda.com
- Nicoles workflow with Lightroom & onOne
- When should you sharpen your photos?
- Using the masking tool choose what to sharpen or not sharpen.
- Add the perfect soundtrack with SongFreedom
- Where does Nicole get her photography inspiration?
- Attend the Capture Cinematic Weddings workshop
- Suggestions on working with clients.
- Enter our New Camera Contest
- Thanks to Drobo
- Shooting JPEG or RAW or both?
- Apple to officially remove Aperture from Mac App Store
- Controlling the handoff between RAW file and Photoshop
- Choosing a working color space
- Build the perfect website with Zenfolio
- New techniques and equipment that Nicole and Rich have been using lately
- Learn About HDR with Photomatix
- Where can we catch up with Nicole?