Jerry & Melissa Ghionis
As one of the few modern masters of wedding photography not proficient in Photoshop, Jerry Ghionis has learned to create stunning images in camera. Known as the MacGyver of photography, Jerry has the innate ability to turn ordinary situations into extraordinary images using any light source and ordinary objects around him. A United States Nikon Ambassador, Jerry was named in the first ever list of Top Ten Wedding Photographers in the World by American Photo magazine. In 2011 Jerry was named by PDN magazine as one of the top photography workshop instructors in the world.
- What do they do?
- Why they work well together?
- Balancing work and home life
- Being inspired and doing ideas
- Creating the experience
- A look into a 3D wedding shoot and how it came about.
- Pushing your talents to lift each other up
- Where can we find Jerry & Melissa Ghinonis?
Joe McNally is an internationally acclaimed photographer whose career has spanned 30 years and included assignments in over 50 countries. He has shot cover stories for TIME, Newsweek, Fortune, New York, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Times Sunday Magazine, and Men’s Journal. He has been at various times in his career a contract photographer for Sports Illustrated, a staff photographer at LIFE, and currently, an ongoing 23 year contributor to the National Geographic, shooting numerous cover stories for those publications.
- Who have been some of Joes mentors?
- Why have a critique and what to look for in one?
- You need food for the table and food for the soul.
- Making both the pictures for your soul and get paid?
- What kind of photographer is Joe?
- How he came to know is studio manager?
- In person networking and meetings selling yourself advice.
- What Joe has coming up?
- Where to find Joe?
Joe McNally will also be a presenter at this year’s Photoshop World.