Lindsay Adler is a professional portrait and fashion photographer based in New York City. Her editorial work has appeared in numerous fashion and photography publications internationally including Noise, Bullett Magazine, Essence, Zink Magazine, Rangefinder and dozens more. A clean, bold and graphic style has become the hallmark of her work, making her in-demand for clients across the world.
Her portrait and commercial work includes look books, accessory lines, hair campaigns, cosmetic campaigns, professional athletes, television series promos and more. She is always working on new ways to share her passions and knowledge with others, and each year she lectures tens of thousands of photographers world-wide. She attributes a lot of her success to her parents NEVER suggesting that she get a real job and encouraging her to pursue photography even in her pre-teens.
- How did Lindsay get involved with portrait & fashion photography?
- How does she coach her subjects?
- The journey to getting your goal in the image to getting better.
- Classes Lindsay is teaching is Photoshop World?
- Practical advice for photographers starting out
- Is there a discrimination against age/sex in the industry?
- Where does Lindsay go to recharge creativity?
- Where else can you find Lindsay teaching?
- Cross pollination of photography genres
- Where can you find Lindsay?
Lindsay Adler will also be a presenter at this year’s Photoshop World.
For over 40 years, Sorenson Photography has photographed thousands of customers from coast to coast. Photographers William Sorenson and Niels Arnason’s portraits display a unique blend of timeless expression, dramatic artistry and handcrafted finishing to enjoy for generations to come. He is also well-known for his photo workshops on how to market and manage a photography business.
- Where is Bill from?
- How long has Bill been in the photography industry?
- How has the market changed over the years?
- What is Bill doing now?
- Marketing Tips on Passive Marketing vs. Agressive Marketing
- Selling Photography
- Emotion, Expectation, Value, and Experience
- Tips of building the emotion while shooting
- Need to show what you want to sell
- Eliminate & Avoid objections
- Show Collections of portraits
- Where can you find Bill?
- Embrace Knowledge