Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today we chat with Arizona-based portrait and commercial photographer Allison Tyler Jones. Get ready to be inspired!
- How Allison got her start as a photographer
- What she did during the pandemic and survived
- The importance of developing your brand as a photographer
- Allison’s program “The rework” , and how it’s helping portrait photographers uniquely brand and confidently price their best work
- Why Allison’s business focuses on being full service
- The importance of being uniquely YOU in your photography business
- Advice for photographers just starting out
You can find Allison at:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!