Sometimes having too much light is just as bad as not having enough light. This LinkedIn Learning video will show you how to use a diffuser or silk to soften harsh light to produce a pleasing image.
- What’s the difference between a diffuser and a silk
- The purpose of a diffuser
- How to tone down too much light on a scene using a diffuser
- Soften shadows
- Creating pleasing images
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- The InFocus Interview Show with Lauri Novak | Photofocus Podcast March 22, 2019 - March 22, 2019
- Get soft, smooth, wrinkle-free skin with Luminar 3 - March 19, 2019
- 2019 WPPI trade show interview: Fujifilm - March 3, 2019