onOne’s new Perfect Portrait 9 is such a versatile tool, it makes portrait retouching simple and easy. I created a short video demonstrating how I use the tool when retouching a model’s portrait. This style of portrait tends to be more glamorous, using more skin smoothing and shaping than regular portraits. (Download the free demo here and try it out yourself).
Tips to Remember
- Select the Smart Photos option. Smart Photo are a special PSD format that allows you to save your settings and masks.
- Apply a heaver skin smoothing  and Blemishes  to get a Glamour look.
- Use the Perfect Erase tool to remove blemishes followed by the Retouch Brush to smooth the area
- Apply the Retouch Brush at about 25-30 % opacity to shape the face. Add a small strip down the nose.
- Be careful not to over whiten the eyes and teeth.