This week’s winner of Perfect Photo Suite 9 has been chosen from a random drawing.
The winner is Ryan Werner a photographer from Colorado, CO. He receives a free copy of OnOne Software’s Perfect Photo Suite 9.
Would you like to win a copy of the new onOne Perfect Photo Suite? We’ll be giving away one copy a week until the end of January 2015.
But there’s no reason to wait…you can download a free trial and start making your images look great right away. Play for 30 days with a fully unlocked version of the software. To get you started, be sure to check out this great webcast with Matt Kloskowski and Nicole S. Young.
How You Can Win
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter. Click on the buttons below to follow onOne Software and Photofocus on Twitter!
- On Twitter,
- On Twitter,
If you are already following an account, theres no need to unfollow and refollow. We will draw a winner each week, so be sure to tweet the message below once a week.
Tweet the message you see highlighted below!
Please keep track of your own entry. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status. Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page thats fine. As long as people end up on this page thats all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Win @onOneSoftware Perfect Photo Suite 9 from @Photofocus. Learn from @MattKloskowski & @nicolesy. Please RT. Info http://bit.ly/pps9win
All general Photofocus contest rules apply. Photofocus Contest Page. In addition: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must be following Photofocus () and onOne Software on Twitter ()
- You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
- The prize will be announced each week during the contest @Photofocus via Twitter and on Photofocus.com. We will update this posts with names of the winners.
- US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
- If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, theyre liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here. As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.
Latest posts by Photofocus Team (see all)
- The Enthusiast’s Guide to Composition: Consider the rule of thirds - May 17, 2019
- Get started with animal photography in the wild - May 17, 2019
- Question of the Week: How do you mount your camera to your tripod? - May 11, 2019