Stay Up-To-Date and Win Cool Stuff
Since we run so many contests at Photofocus.com – we listened to audience suggestions and created a page where you can find all current/open contests. If you don’t see it here – we’re no longer running it. If you did indeed win a contest, Congratulations! You would have been notified. We will keep a certain number of contests up on this page so everyone can see the winners. But typically, you can only count on our most recent contests being listed here. We’ll update this page often so check back to make sure you have entered every single one.
Please read all of the contest rules, listed below. Chances are extremely good that you’ll find the answer to any and all contest-related questions there.
NOTE: This page only includes Photofocus sponsored contests. The random surprise giveaways that we do for our Twitter followers are not listed here. You have to follow Scott , Rich, and Photofocus on Twitter to find out about the current contests they are running as well.
- 12/30/17 :: The Ultimate Print Contest
- 01/11/16 :: Enter To Win A New Fuji X100T & Copy of Photomatix Pro
- 12/28/15 :: Win A Drobo – Organize Your Photo Library
- 09/22/15 :: Would You Like to Win a Leica M-P Digital Rangefinder Camera?
- 04/01/15 :: Win a New Canon 7D Mk II & Two Day Photo Symposium
- 01/21/15 :: Win a New Camera and a Drobo
- 11/20/14 :: Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan | Win a One Year Membership
- 11/19/14 :: Want to Win a Copy of onOne Perfect Photo Suite?
- 10/29/14 :: Announcing our Featured Photo Contest
- 10/13/14 :: Want to Win A Brand New Pro Camera? We Have 5 to Choose From.
- 09/11/14 :: The Freedom to Choose One of the Five Hottest Cameras on the Planet from SongFreedom.com
- 07/05/14 :: Reminder: Win Two Tickets to Photoshop World + A Canon 70D
- 07/03/14 :: We’ve Got 10 Tickets to Photoshop World… Who Wants One?
- 05/06/14 :: LensRentals.com Launches Camera Contest
- 05/02/14 :: The Biggest Photofocus Photo Contest Yet
- 04/24/14 :: Win A Canon 5DMK3 or Nikon D800 from LensRentals.com
- 03/04/14 :: Win Two Tickets to Photoshop World + A Canon 70D
- 09/10/13 :: Shoot Scott’s Jaguar
- 05/15/13 :: Canon 5D MK III – Drobo 5D Contest Winner & More Chances To Win
- 02/16/13 :: Win A Canon 5D MK III & Drobo 5D
- 01/16/13 :: Win A Free Drobo 5D W/mSATA Accelerator Card
- 12/02/12 :: Another New Sponsor & Camera Contest – Canon 5D MK III
- 12/01/12 :: Win A New Nikon D600 w/AF-S NIKKOR 24–85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Lens & Ticket To TAP
- 10/31/12 :: Enter To Win Your Choice – Nikon D800 or Canon 5D MK III
- 10/16/12 :: Enter to win a brand new EPSON Stylus Photo R2000 Inkjet Printer
- 06/01/12 :: Enter To Win a $2000 Gift Certificate From BorrowLenses.com
- 05/04/12 :: Want To Go To The Google+ Photo Conference On Me? (Sort of)
- 04/01/12 :: Want A Chance To Win A Free Lensbaby?
- 11/30/11 :: A Holiday Gift For Some Lucky Photographer
- 10/04/11 :: My Last Canon 5D MK II Giveaway
- 08/15/11 :: A Different Kind of Contest: Win a Printer!
- A Fast Way to Change a Background
- Win a Fujifilm X-T10 and Lensbaby Velvet 56
- Win a Sony A7II and a SpiderLight Hand Strap
- Announcing the winner of our latest Drobo contest
- Winners of the Arizona Highways Photo Contest Announced
- Time is Running Out — Last Chance to Win a LUMIX camera and tickets to Photoshop World
- Unless otherwise noted, you must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- No purchase is ever required to enter any Photofocus giveaway or contest.
- Our sponsors are clearly listed at the bottom of each post we publish on Photofocus.com. The sponsors’ respective mailing addresses are available on their websites.
- The entry procedures for each contest are announced individually on Photofocus.com and/or on Twitter.com.
- Photofocus will not verify receipt of entries. Incomplete entries are void. Photofocus is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, damaged, undeliverable or delayed. Twitter entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter address at the time of the entry.
- Our contests are generally open to anyone who is at least 18 years of age and who does not reside in an area where such contests are void by law. In cases where the contest or giveaway is promoted on Twitter, you need a free Twitter account to be eligible (http://www.twitter.com). There are no exceptions. Depending on the contest, you may need to be following certain persons or companies on Twitter to be eligible to win and your tweets cannot be protected. Details on who to follow are listed in each contest post. Persons who have had their Twitter account blocked by Scott Bourne, Rich Harrington or Photofocus are not eligible to participate or win.
- Employees (or their immediate families) of RHED Pixel, Richard Harrington, Photofocus, or any subsidiary are not eligible to win our contests or giveaways. However, since all the staff at Photofocus have a large social and business network of friends, followers and associates, it is always possible that the winner may be someone personally known to us. But it will never be one of our employees or family members.
- Unless otherwise noted, the termination date for eligibility is the final day of each giveaway at Noon PST.
- All prize information including prize value is listed with each contest announcement. In each contest or giveaway, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the original promised prize becomes unavailable. Some prizes may be awarded via gift certificate.
- Photofocus is not responsible for: (1) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Contest; (2) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entries; (3) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (4) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of Photofocus, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules. Photofocus makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and Photofocus specifically DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
- The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries. Unless otherwise noted, all contests and giveaway prizes are awarded via random drawing.
- The winner does not have to be present for the drawing unless otherwise noted.
- Winners automatically grant the use of their name and likeness in the promotion of this and other Photofocus contests.
- For a list of winners for each contest, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) within 30 days of the contest end to:
- Think Tap
- 107 Park Place
- Falls Church, VA 22046
- Winners are responsible for applicable state or federal taxes (winner must pay any taxes due directly to a government entity).
- Any prize not claimed within 90 days of the announced winner shall be forfeit. No exceptions.
- While the contests are generally open to residents of any country, prizes can only be shipped to an address inside the USA. Foreign winners must make arrangements to receive prizes via a US address. Photofocus is not liable for any customs duties or delays. Proof of shipment to the winner’s address shall end any obligation to deliver any prize under these rules. Contests are NOT open to residents of Quebec, Canada, Iran, Syria or any country banned from international trade by the United Nations or the U.S. Government.
- Photofocus is not responsible for issues regarding Internet access, Twitter downtime, bounced email or any other technical malfunction beyond it’s immediate control.
- There may be only one prizewinner per household every 120 days.
- All Photofocus contests and giveaways are subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and void where prohibited. It is your responsibility to refrain from entry if our contests or giveaways are illegal in your jurisdiction. If you are declared a winner but contests and giveaways like these are illegal in your jurisdiction, your prize will be forfeited and given to a runner-up or rolled into a future contest.
NOTE: Rules are subject to change without notice. Please visit this page regularly for updates. If you don’t enjoy contests or giveaways, or feel that the Internet is not an appropriate place for such events, please do not participate.