Let’s continue our look at achieving success as a stock contributor for photo and video. Photofocus publisher Rich Harrington sits down with Dennis Radeke of Adobe to learn what’s needed to sell your photos and videos as stock. This includes getting the necessary releases for your models and locations as well as being wary of intellectual property. Learn how to succeed as an Adobe Stock contributor.
If you missed the other videos in our series, be sure to check out:
- How to Become an Adobe Stock Contributor
- What Subjects to Shoot for Stock Video and Photography?
- How to Prepare Your Photos and Video for Adobe Stock
Latest posts by Photofocus Team (see all)
- Great landscape photos with Aurora HDR and Perfectly Clear - May 22, 2019
- The Enthusiast’s Guide to Composition: Consider the rule of thirds - May 17, 2019
- Get started with animal photography in the wild - May 17, 2019