Let’s continue our look at achieving success as a stock contributor for photo and video. Photofocus publisher Rich Harrington sits down with Dennis Radeke of Adobe to learn what’s needed to sell your photos and videos as stock. This includes getting the necessary releases for your models and locations as well as being wary of intellectual property. Learn how to succeed as an Adobe Stock contributor.
If you missed the other videos in our series, be sure to check out:
- How to Become an Adobe Stock Contributor
- What Subjects to Shoot for Stock Video and Photography?
- How to Prepare Your Photos and Video for Adobe Stock
Latest posts by Photofocus Team (see all)
- When the weather outside is frightful: Photography rain or shine - April 19, 2019
- Free webinar on Luminar Flex - April 18, 2019
- Lightroom Classic CC: How do I remove perspective issues? - April 16, 2019